User:Soon-Heum Ko (NSC)
From SNIC Documentation
|Soon-Heum Ko (NSC)
- If you feel troubled in pronouncing Soon-Heum, then just call me Jeff
- Work at NSC since 2011
- Ph.D. in 2008; Two years of postdoctoral experience in computational science (Code porting to scientific frameworks, hybrid CFD-MD simulation with scheduling of coupled applications)
- Details on experiences/researches and biography can be found here
A. From PRACE
- Parallel I/O Implementation on the Multiple Sequence Alignment Software ClustalW-MPI
- Performance Benchmark of NEMO Oceanography Code
- Enabling Xnavis for Massively Parallel Simulations of Wind Farms
- Computer-Aided Drug Design
B. With SMHI
C. From SNIC
- LES_Code_Parallelization NSC-promoted code parallelization support. A collaboration with Prof. L. Davidson from Charmers University on parallelizing his LES code. Joined from Mar. 1, 2011 to Feb. 29, 2012.
- Synthetic_Benchmark_on_Curie Synthetic benchmark analysis on Curie Tier-0 system. A 1IP task in the PRACE project, which objects to develop the European HPC Ecosystem. Joined from Jul. 1, 2011 to Jun. 30, 2012.
- NSC_GPU_and_Accelerator_Pilot GPU/Accelerator Pilot Project at NSC GPU/IntelMIC system construction and the programming model test. Joined from Apr. 1, 2012 to the Dec. 31, 2012.
- Performance_Analysis_of_ad_OSS_Program Performance Analysis for ad_OSS Program. The work performs profiling and analysis of an in-house water molecule modeling code, called 'ad_OSS'. Work has been achieved for the consultation of Prof. Lars Ojamae @ LiU.