From SNIC Documentation
This page provides an overview on high performance computed related training available to users and personnel of the SNIC.
Training events offered or supported by SNIC
|Start date||End date||Event type||Location||Description|
|C3SE Introductory Seminar March 21 2018||2458198.521 March 2018||2458198.521 March 2018||Seminar||Göteborg||Seminar for new users at C3SE, describing how to use our systems|
|Introducton to OpenMP/MPI, HPC2N, 26 March 2018||2458203.526 March 2018||2458203.526 March 2018||Course||Umeå||Course: Introduction to OpenMP and MPI at HPC2N in Umeå|
|CodeRefinery Workshop (Lund, May 2018)||2458253.515 May 2018||2458255.517 May 2018||Workshop||Lund (Lunarc)||CodeRefinery Workshop|
|C3SE Introductory Seminar May 16 2018||2458254.516 May 2018||2458254.516 May 2018||Seminar||Göteborg||Seminar for new users at C3SE, describing how to use our systems|
An overview on training events offered in the past is available from the past training events page.
Training offered by other providers
- SeSE provides courses in the field of e-Science for PhD-students within the Swedish academia.
- PDC and SeSE have an annual summerschool at the end of August.
- The NeIC training calendar provides an overview on training available in the Nordic area.
- The Prace training portal provides an overview on the training offers available from PRACE. These include course, tutorials and slide sets from past events.
- HLRS in Germany, in cooperation with other German HPC centres overs an extensive HPC training program. See the HLRS website for the 2015 program. Some courses are offered in English while others use German as the teaching language.
- The CodeRefinery project delivers workshops and events to train Nordic research groups in state-of-the-art tools and practices in modern collaborative software engineering to build modular, reusable, maintainable, sustainable, reproducible, and robust software.
Community specific training
- The Science for Life Laboratory (SciLifeLab) provides training courses focused on molecular biosciences.
Online training material
|Data Management Seminar Online||Data management seminar recording|
|SNIC Science Cloud Workshop Material||Material for technical training and workshops hosted by SNIC Science Cloud.|
- SNIC coordinated training project page.