Introduction to HPC (HPC2N, October 2015)
From SNIC Documentation
|Name||Introduction to HPC (HPC2N, October 2015)|
|Description||Introduction to HPC at HPC2N|
|Type of event||Course|
MIT building, Umeå Universitet
- Monday: MIT-Huset. Room MC313.
- Tuesday: 9-12, Room MC313 (MIT-Huset), 13-16, Room N300 (Naturvetarhuset).
- Wednesday: MIT-Huset, Room MA206.
This 2 1/2 day course is centered on how to use the systems that HPC2N is providing, and is a good starting point for people that are unfamiliar with how computer clusters work.
There will be hands-ons all three days. Please bring your laptop if you have one!
- Monday: Introduction to Linux and Abisko
- Tuesday: Introduction to Distributed Memory Programming and MPI
- Wednesday: Introduction to Shared Memory Programming and OpenMPI
The course is delivered by HPC2N Staff