From SNIC Documentation
Welcome to the general SNIC knowledge base and documentations site.
The aim of this site is that you should be able to get information, help, tips-and-tricks, etc. regarding the most widely used computational tools and scientific applications. The site also aims to provide general documentation related to the SNIC HPC-centres and various SNIC initiatives.
- Research areas
- Articles on this site are generally marked as relevant for one or more research areas. On this page you see a list of the research areas for which at least one relevant article exists.
- On the page for a specific research area, you find a list of the software articles that have been marked as relevant for that research area. Here you also find a list of the application experts that are associated with the given research area.
- Overview of all the software articles.
- SNIC storage
- Documentation regarding the Swedish storage initiative.
- Overview of ongoing and past projects.
- Overview of all the support e-mail addresses available for requesting support along with a description of what type of requests that the address is meant to handle.
- Presentations of all the authors that contribute to the site.
- Application experts are SNIC personnel that to some extent are available for advanced application support through this site and the application-support address.
- Systems experts are SNIC personnel that maintain and develop the various resources and provide help and support for using the resources, both through this site and the various HPC-centre web sites and support addresses.