Introduction to HPC2N (January 2019)
|Introduction to HPC2N (January 2019)
|Introduction to HPC2N
|Type of event
The course provides an introduction to high-performance computing at HPC2N. The course includes an optional introduction to Linux.
Participation is free and open to all existing and prospective users of HPC from Swedish institutions. Coffee and lunch will be provided.
- Introduction to Linux for beginners
- Short presentation of HPC and of HPC2N
- Our systems - Abisko and Kebnekaise
- Brief overview of OpenMP, OpenACC, CUDA, KNL
- How to use our systems, focus on Kebnekaise
- The module system, compiler tool chains
- The batch system (SLURM)
Course web page and registration
For more information and registration refer to the Course webpage