From SNIC Documentation
|Weine Olovsson (NSC)
Application expert in Computational materials science, 90% full time equivalent, financed by MATTER
- General activities
- Application support, installation and help
- Other activities
- 50% research at IFM Materials Science
- House G
- Linköpings universitet
- SE-581 83 Linköping
- Ph.D. in Physics at Uppsala University 2005.
- Working at Linköping University since May 2011.
- My main research topic is theoretical spectroscopy, e.g. using the Bethe-Salpeter equation (BSE) for studying X-ray absorption near-edge spectra (XANES).
Helping users with basic and more advanced support for software such as VASP, WIEN2k.