Introduction to HPC2N (September 2017)
|Name||Introduction to HPC2N (September 2017)|
|Description||Introduction to HPC2N|
|Type of event||Course|
The course provides an introduction to high-performance computing at HPC2N. The course includes an optional introduction to Linux.
Participation is open to all existing and prospective users of HPC from Swedish institutions.
- Introduction to Linux for beginners
- Short presentation of HPC and of HPC2N
- Our systems - Abisko and Kebnekaise
- Brief overview of OpenMP, OpenACC, CUDA, KNL
- How to use our systems, focus on Kebnekaise
- The module system, compiler tool chains
- The batch system (SLURM)
Course web page and registration
For more information and registration refer to the Course webpage