This page contains information on how one should edit this wiki, eg: best practices, protocols, templates and the like.
These pages are a highly recommended read:
- Recommendations for editors
- How to configure your account and to make sure your information gets displayed correctly.
- Naming protocol
- How to choose and spell names, terms, titles and the like.
- Creating pages
- Nifty stuff with templates and examples that will reduce the amount of work you'll have to do.
- Categories and properties
- What they are, how they are used, and how to create new ones.
- Editing help
- Help with syntax, formatting and other practicalities.
If happen to come across this wiki before we manage to properly install the semantic mediawiki extension on our production server, some links may appear broken, e.g:
- Property:Expertise (link to the Expertise property page)
- Dealwithit.gif (assignment to someone's Image property)
Do not edit these links. This problem should disappear very shortly, and if it persists beyond your definition of shortly, it may help to edit the page, do nothing, and click save, to prod mediawiki to regenerate the links. If nothing works, please notify User:Joel Hedlund (NSC).