Difference between revisions of "HPC Tools for the Modern Era (PDC, October 2018)"
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
Latest revision as of 15:16, 3 October 2018
|Name||HPC Tools for the Modern Era (PDC, October 2018)|
|Description||HPC Tools for the Modern Era|
|Type of event||Workshop|
|Location||Room Fantum, KTH, Stockholm|
In collaboration with PRACE, the Partnership for Advanced Computing in Europe, PDC/SNIC is offering a two-day workshop focusing on modern tools in HPC. The workshop will consist of the following four main modules.
HPC tips and tricks
- Basic and more advanced usage of clusters
- Tips and tricks for using HPC more efficiently
Jupyter Notebooks on the cluster
- Effective and interactive visualization and post-processing
- Running parallel analysis pipelines in Python
- Everything you need to know about containers: how to build them, share them, and run them on HPC clusters
Improving your code with ARM Forge
- A tutorial in profiling and debugging HPC applications at scale
Most of the lessons will be interactive where short presentations and type-along demos alternate with hands-on exercises.
For further information and registration, please visit https://www.pdc.kth.se/about/events/workshops/pdc-prace-workshop-hpc-tools-for-the-modern-era-1.842504